Wednesday, September 7, 2011

silence lay

Kathys comments
An angry silence lay where love had been  And in your eyes a look I'd never seen If I had found the words you might have stayed  But as I turned to speak, the music played
007B051yQqJ-1.jpg As lovers danced their way around the floor  I sat and watched you walk towards the door  I heard a friend of yours suggest you stayed  And as you took his hand, the music played

Across the darkened room the fatal signs I saw  You'd been something more than friends before  While I was hurting you by clinging to my pride,  He had been waiting and I drove him to your side
http://j3.tagstat.com/image02/5/4c9d/000Q0515kOt.jpg
I couldn't say the things I should have said  Refused to let my heart control my head  But I was made to see the price I paid  And as he held you close, the music played

No comments:

Post a Comment